Thursday, August 6, 2009

New House… New Possiblities…

Originally Posted in the Filialuna Designs Blog - May 12, 2009 •

We’ve completed the big move. Now it’s just a matter of taming the ‘jenga jungle’ as we call it.
I’m looking forward to new creative adventures and working on setting up the new studio so that I can get back to work.

As the yard here at the new house is so much larger, I have begun to get excited about the Halloween season again. Each year we haunt our yard for the neighborhood kids and each year new ideas jump into our heads about how to expand and make it even better than the last.
As these new possibilities come flooding in, I have been visiting some of my old favorite sites and yard haunter blogs and wanted to take a moment to make mention of one of our all-time favorites.
Their yard haunt is one we aspire to and is absolutely worth a visit:
The Website: Pumpkinrot.com

Here’s just a small taste of what you’ll find there:



No comments:

Post a Comment